Prizes are a combination of cash and business services. First place prizes include an expenses paid trip to compete in the next level of the competition. Additional awards are given at the Global Competition Finals for Social Impact, Innovation, and Lessons from the Edge.
- Foster School of Business, University of Washington Paccar Hall Rm 292, Jan 19, 2018
- A fully paid trip and accommodations to the National GSEA Championship in Dallas, TX on Feb 8-9, 2018. The winner of the national championship will be awarded a $10,000 cash prize and a chance to win the Global GSEA Championship in Toronto Canada in April 2018.
- Mentoring and coaching from Seattle's most successful entrepreneurs
- Feb 8-9, 2018 Dallas Texas
- Expenses paid trip to Toronto, Canada for the Global competition.
- Toronto, Canada April 15-16, 2018
- Second Place $10,000
- Third Place $5000